HISTORY and PHILOSOPHY
The history of Brown Beattie O’Donovan law firm begins in 1950. Charles W. Brown and William E. Beattie, Q.C. opened their law firm in a small office in London, Ontario. The partners developed a reputation for their quality legal representation and dedication to clients. Over time, the firm evolved and partners changed, but the core focus on quality and service stayed the same. Today, based in the heart of London with offices overlooking the city, we are a law firm with a strong past that is moving forward to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.